Competition & Practice Attire Policy
- observe and abide by the Special Olympics Sports Rules
- treat everyone with respect and dignity
- remember that coaches are there to help you, accept their decision and show them respect
- contact your Head Coach if you will be missing a practice
- follow the rules and play in the spirit of the game
- not wear jeans or jewellery to practices, games or tournaments
But most of all . . . try your best and have fun!
Each registered athlete who requires personal assistance one-to-one or one-to-two ratio must be accompanied by a caregiver/someone able to assist in the care of this athlete. Our sport volunteers are unable to provide this service.